Android Application Development
Android comes with a world of possibilities. It is one among the most widely used mobile operating platforms developed on open source. Since the Launch of Android in 2008, over 675,000 apps are available for android platform by September 2012 and 25 billion applications were downloaded from its play store.
With the drastic increase in the number of Android devices in the marketplace, not a single company wants to ignore Android application development service.
The Android apps development can be best performed by certified professionals and developers who are well-versed with the latest technologies and proven methodologies.
STPL Android Application Development Services
STPL customizes the design of the application based on client’s business requirements so as to make it user-friendly for users. Our business outsourcing firm develops apps for Android devices including phones, tablets and phablets following 3 simple steps:
- Analyze clients business objectives and needs.
- Conceptualize the mobile apps and generate the application flow.
- Build and deploy the Android application that are customized enough to your business brand and target audience.
STPL believes that customization is the key for android app development. Our developers have created and deployed numerous enterprise and business Android applications for clients globally. They make use of latest technologies like Android Software Development Kit (SDK), Location-based Service APIs, Wi-Fi APIs, Android Security Architecture, 3D Graphics, OpenGL, Android Media APIs etc.
STPL handles end-to-end android application development including requirement, information gathering, architecture, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Create meaningful and customized business Android applications with their experience across different platforms.
- Technical support and maintenance throughout the application development process.
- Experienced professionals who have industry knowledge and follows the latest trends of Android market.
- Share suggestions and feedback for tactical improvements.
- Try capturing the wider market with functional yet compatible apps.
- Testing to ensure bug free applications.
- Strict time management of project and cost-effective applications.